Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Greatest Gag Gifts For Your Friends - Funny Text T-shirt

The first Gag T-shirt I bought years ago that says "Paris - Diu Nia Sing", which means F**K Your M***er made some gags among my peers. Most didn't even notice until I asked them to read my shirt. Hell yeah, this is definitely a cool ice breaker between new friends and you.

I was searching for gag t-shirts on eBay, there're many of them listing on the e-market; but none of them have good quality shirts, most sellers charge expensive shipping fees. ~ Oh NO! I'm not going to pay 15 dollars just for a T-shirt! That's BS!

So, I decided to make my own gag t-shirt, some people call it stupid t-shirt, i guess they are stupid...

Gag T-shirts:







This will keep most blondes busy long enough for you to get an eyefull.



SEXY EYE CHART
KEEP READING MY SHIRT WHILE I UNDRESS YOU WITH MY EYES AND LUST OVER YOUR HOT BODY







Now go wash your brain out with soap.





No one will suspect you, when you have the right disguise.






Tell it like it is.


Well, that's all I've done last night. Hope you love it. I ordered some for my friends, as well as I will wear it and ask friends to READ MY SHIRT! HAHA

No comments: