Monday, June 30, 2008

Unexpected 'Come-in' to Lightworks

I felt that unusual sensations around my head, it's like strange thought running through my mind this morning, as there will be strange things happening today at Lightworks.

I felt tremendously light after fetching Mey Ling to work at Klang. I didn't go straight to Lightworks, I called my buddy - Jun up for the 3-taste nasi lemak at SS2 at 9am. Surprisingly, he's awake.

Before the breakfast, i got a greeting call from one of the finest Nutritionist I know from Green Meadow. And then, i just felt that i will be there today.

At Lightworks, phone calls ringing non-stop for important arrangement of private session schedules.

About 11.15am, a gentleman just walked in, looked around our attractive items, and asked me, "Do you have massage here?" I thought i was going to say, "We're not massage centre."; instead, Dave flashed across my mind. So I called Dave to make an quick appointment with this man.

Just a day before that, less than 24 hours, KB was asking me to send an email that includes Dave's services available while he's in Malaysia with Lightworks, few hours later in the morning, a man just came up and ask for specific service which Dave provides! That's a lil' too spooky...

Right after Dave's session, i decided to close up Lightwork for the day at about 2.45pm. Strange enough, the ringing non-stop phone just stop ringing...

So much for surrendering to the FLOW of life.

No comments: