Monday, June 30, 2008

Necessary EGO

After the close-up of Lightworks, i decided to take off to SS2 to shop for Elizabeth Jensen's Spoon Bending Workshop's SPOONS.

I remember there're suppose to have 3 types of spoons: Aluminum, Stainless Steels and something else, which i couldn't remember until now.

However, i just buy the 2 that i can remember and will ask Elizabeth tomorrow. (Don't bother about it right now. =.= )

Then I remembered that i felt that feeling which i suppose to goto Green Meadow, and here I am, at SS2, just a block away from the shop.

So there i went over to the shop which i used to work, greeted alot of people, and then scanned through the shop for new products, not that i like to shop for those stuff, i just being curious for what they have now.

Let's see what did i do there:
- Chat with Esther about her life lately and how's Green Meadow
- Taught Ms. Chin how to connect a DV video-corder to a laptop and output the video to a big screen projector.
- ordered a combination of charcoal noodle + Lei Cha soup

Oh yeah, i bumped into a regular client/friend of Green Meadow. Esther, Mr.Lee, that guy (Sorry Dude, i forgot your name), and I was chatting at the staircase.

And strange enough, i suddenly found that this guy extremely LOVE to challenge with people's attitude and perspective for life, and not to mention, being very judgmental according to his standard.

I was talking to Esther, and was giving her some advice on how to handle some real-bitchy clients, and how to fire them using our honest feeling towards them. And this guy. out of a blue, judged me for being very rude, and acted like a religion politician, to tell me what i do is wrong (according to what? You?)

So, for being in a flow of life far too long, i felt my EGO was beginning to fade away within me, it was the feelings of unsecured feeling replacing my EGO as this guy continue to condemn me for advising Esther how to teach client a lesson to wake them up.

I started to fire back at him as he uses the FUCK word during our conversation, and then quadruple the fuck word more back to him until I transmute his firing energy into a comfortable loving energy. And he settled down, not knowing what to continue anymore.

After the experience, i felt that the shadow of my EGO fading away is still within me, and it was a very unpleasant feelings that anyone would wish upon.

I dunno what will that guy feel after that, but I'm sure what he is feeling now and tonight will be a very interesting experience to share.

No comments: