Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Corrupted DBKL Scumbags!

2 DBKL Officers dressed in their honored suit walking into Lightworks, I was shouting in my head, "Not again!". I haven't seen these 2 scumbags before, perhaps they are just doing their usual procedure of job; and seems like I was wrong, WITHOUT SHAME, these 2 MF scumbags asked for money as "Belanja" from company.

DBKL offirces look like these people in the picture

WHAT?!?

Since now Lightworks has officially receive business license and ad board license, we have NO REASON to bride them anymore. Moreover, these 2 fuckers are the other scumbag's juniors.

Sorry losers, it doesn't work this way. We paid the money because we didn't have the paper and it was legally our fault; but now, we have the paper, we are legal in anyway for business. If in anyway DBKL find we had go against the law, just issue us a fine ticket. Moron!

After several times I've showed them the papers (which I doubt they even understand the legal papers we are holding), one fucker still trying his luck to get the money. I stand firm on my position and tell them that what we do in anyway is LEGAL, if DBKL find that we had offended in any law, just "SAMAN" (Fine) us with ticket. There's NO WAY that Lightworks is going to feed these scumbags anymore!

Both of them walked off with one of them mumbling in his coward voice : "We're going to check everything in this case." I said to them from behind, "Go ahead OFFICERS."

What i learned here was, Lightworks was wrong by paying them the bribes from the the start. We shouldn't have pay them, instead, we should have just accept the fine tickets from them. Whatever you do, DUN PAY THESE MF SCUMBAGS, not even one time!

No comments: