Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Society Leech in KL

For those of you who always drive your car to Lightworks or regular hangout-er at palate palette restaurant after 7pm, you notice and wondered many times that who the HELL is the freak who always ask parking money from you.

I've have had clients from Lightworks who parked their car IN FRONT of Lightworks complained that they are required to pay RM5 to this guy because he claimed that the street belongs to him!

When I first started doing work in Lightworks, I too encountered this guy asking me to pay him 'parking fee', I refused and said that I'm working in Lightworks (No.1), and No.2, the street belongs to the public, I have the rights to park there as long as I dun block anyone on the street.

Bloody HELL,
This MF has the gut to say in his 'LanCi' attitude that he has the permission from the building in front to do this. FUCK~! Tthe street belongs to the public, not even to the building loser!

Well, the story goes on until I told Ben the man about the whole thing today and Ben told me that I can ignore this MF loser; if he kacau me, ben will kick his ass so hard until he will not incarnate for next life again.

The story:

Last Friday, the day before I went to Ipoh for Quantum Touch Workshop, this MF loser was cursing me when I was leaving LW early to take my car. At first, I didn't notice that this guy was mumbling and cursing me for taking HIS PARKING Place resulting his misfortune for making illegal money from the street until my friend started notice when he was actually starring towards me while doing that voodoo curse mumbling.

I gonna admit I was abit of warrior spirit and PROUD to have it, and being in that mood I starred right back to him while I was entering my car and started the car engine while sting starring at this guy showing him that I too not afraid of your threatenings.

As I was driving away from the street, this stupid MF loser started to curse me aloud in the public and the first reaction I did was showing him my middle finger, telling him in my mind to "fuck off" in his face, immediately, i saw him from my back mirror of my car, he did something like picking up some stick on the floor and showing something like he tried to hit my car or something, but I didn't wanna waste my time on him thinking about him; so I just left that thought behind me and head to Ipoh for workshop the next day.

So after my Wonderful Ipoh trip like always,

it turn out that this MF didn't turn up today.

Guess that Universe knows that Ben and I might bash that guy up today and has made arrangement for the best of both of us.... oh yeah...

PEOPLE:

If your reading this and you have complains about this guy, please let either Ben or I know. Ben is actually being like Buddha, letting him making some money since he didn't make any trouble (so far so good), but if you have encounter any problem from this guy, please let us know, we will take care of this matter once and for all.


No comments: