Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hitz FM Morning Crew - Rudy & JJ

Whenever I'm driving to work in the morning, I would blast my car audio with Hitz.FM, listening to these 2 lunatics babbling on the frequency.

They are none other than - RUDY & JJ



Personally, I would call them - 露体 & 几儿几儿 (jier-jier, Cantonese), which means getting naked and showing off your 'manhood'.

Whenever I tell my friends about their nickname given by my own personal opinion, they would however note in silence agree to my judgment.

Their attitude, accent, jokes, interaction are honestly getting naked and showing their crotch to the public without feeling abit shame. SOLUTE!

Especially some of the 'Gotcha' prank call, has now evolved into 'street gotcha', which they would install a spy ear piece onto a person and lead the person to sort of insult other people and ended with some laugh in the end to avoid being sued in the ass. I gotta tell you, i feel pretty impress that most of the targeted victims are hot chicks, or just call them young ladies in plain English.

Maybe all women are just fucking bitch, or just my personal opinion that all hot chicks are just hot bitches; I like to see all these bitches getting bitchy and stuff, and then they can just laugh about it at the same time feeling so embarrass after being fucked around by JJ & Rudy.

Heyy Guys (JJ & Rudy), I love what you guys are doing and continue fucking with Hot Bitches, exposing them being more bitch than ever in public, and nice job putting these bitches on the Radio. Keep it UP!

No comments: